Tab Content
No More Results

4 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    -Sent you a private message instead :P
  2. View Conversation
    You might be interested in posting VFDecrypt Keys: 3.x - The iPhone Wiki along with the other info on the first post. People trying to look at the 2G or 3G firmware will need a different key, and they should obviously change their dmg file name from 018-5344-086.dmg to 018-534X-086.dmg where X is the lowest number (or corresponding to the largest file).
  3. View Conversation
    Do you have a skype.. or something.. i wanna discuss video with you.. How much progress have u made?
  4. View Conversation
    ok, you only edited mobileslideshow app, you also have to edit photlibrary to ClearColor, I checked it and its in there also, thats probably why it only loads 75% because 75% of the app is from mobileslidshow and the other 25% is from photolibrary!

    Also, can you email me the files later, at ryanandkevin@gmail.com
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About mkblade

Basic Information

About mkblade
Biography:
iPhoner
Location:
on Earth
Interests:
Technology
Device + Firmware Version:
i5S 7.0.2
Computer Operating System:
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Twitter:
mkblade

Signature


You Know You Want to Hit It...[Thanks!]

Contact


This Page
https://modmyi.com/members/81270.html?s=cdbe1040d8ba5448e0922d8ac88fd092
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to mkblade Using...

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
600
Posts Per Day
0.17
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
4
Most Recent Message
2011-06-20 08:46 AM
Total Thanks
Total Thanks
46
Downloads
Downloads
134
Uploads
1
General Information
Last Activity
2014-07-06 10:06 PM
Join Date
2007-11-17
Referrals
1

9 Friends

  1. barsoverbeats barsoverbeats is offline

    "iDoThis"

    barsoverbeats
  2. Bo Troxell Bo Troxell is offline

    Community Manager

    Bo Troxell
  3. Burner911 Burner911 is offline

    iPhone? More like MyPhone

    Burner911
  4. Kyle Matthews Kyle Matthews is offline

    Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi

    • Send a message via AIM to Kyle Matthews
    Kyle Matthews
  5. NeoNightmareX NeoNightmareX is offline

    Livin the iPhone Life

    NeoNightmareX
  6. OLIVERJONES OLIVERJONES is offline

    iPhone? More like MyPhone

    OLIVERJONES
  7. ryanandkevin ryanandkevin is offline

    iPhone? More like MyPhone

    ryanandkevin
  8. Simtech Simtech is offline

    Livin the iPhone Life

    Simtech
  9. StealthBravo StealthBravo is offline

    Retired Moderator

    • Send a message via ICQ to StealthBravo
    • Send a message via MSN to StealthBravo
    • Send a message via AIM to StealthBravo
    • Send a message via Yahoo to StealthBravo
    StealthBravo
Showing Friends 1 to 9 of 9

Member's Files

File Date Downloads
Vista Aero Lockscreen : I though I would like to submit my lockscreen as my first creation...as this is my first attempt I ... 2008-12-19 264