Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: used ZiPhone but safe to use PWNAGE? confused ?

Thanks

Default used ZiPhone but safe to use PWNAGE? confused ?
    so my iphone is a 16gb and came with 4.6 bootloader..i used 2.4 Ziphone to unlock/jailbreak well the ''DO IT ALL'' is it safe to use this new PWN on iphones thats been unlock on ZiPhones?

can i just restore my unlock/jailbroke iPhone 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 and use this new PWN..?

dose the baseband bootloader have to be 4.6? theres no way to go back to 4.6 sence ZiPhone downgrade it to 3.9..

thanks

It don't matter if you used ziphone or not you can still pwned your iphone i did with no issues

Thanks

so i have to be on 1.1.4 or 1.1.3?

one more thing ..so i just put my unlock/jailbroken iPhone 1.1.3 16gb OTB in restore mode and just PWN then pop my t-mobil then good to go..correct?

thanks

I used ZiPhone 2.5 and now well past the 10 minuets I get a forever string of
    "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" over and over. The iPhone was in the 2nd half of "oktoprep" from 1.1.1. to 1.1.2. It doesn't even show up on iTunes when I plug it in. I'd like to get it ready to PWN but I need it to register on iTunes first. Any suggestions? Thanks!

This is a quote from Timbo who explained better than me last time how to get it started again
    If you are stuff stuff in and infinite of "BSD root: md0, major 2" you can put it in recovery mode by plugging into you pc/mac and turning it off. Once it is of turn it back on and while still holding the Sleep/Wake "On" button press and hold the home button. Hold both buttons for a few second and the recovery mode screen should appear. If and when it does release both buttons. At that point iTunes should ask you to restore your iPod. Restore it.

When the restore is done you can use the newest version of ziphone (found at ziphone.org ZiPhone 2.6b) to jailbreak your iPod.
    hope this helps.

Thanks

ur actually supposed to hold sleep and home while its on, for 10 sec then let go of sleep and keep holding home until itunes recognizes ur phone
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

I was able to successfully upgrade the bootloader of my 1.1.3 OTB (originally 4.6) from a ziphone'd 3.9 back to 4.6 and used bootneuter to unlock it.
    Put it into recovery mode (dock, hold down home and power buttons until apple appears, then when apple appears let go of power but keep holding home button until the plug and itunes logo appears)
    Download pwned, the 4.6BL file and the 3.9BL file, and also the firmware of your choice (1.1.3/4)
    pwn it
    Build your custom .ispw and check bootneuter and upgrade to 4.6 along with activate and the rest
    load in iTunes and restore
    Enjoy your fully spec'd unlocked 4.6bl goodness.

Thanks

do i have to put all my themes/signal bar/wifi/keyboradpad/ect..thst i change back to normal first?
    or just go ahead and just restore it with the themes change on it or dont matter?

thanks