Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rejailbreaking 1.1.4?

Default Rejailbreaking 1.1.4?
    hello all, i currently have a jailbroken 1.1.4 iphone, and i used ziphone to jailbreak/unlock it. my question is... Is there a way to rejailbreak my iphone because when i try to use iphone browser it wont show my files, and i read somewhere that this is due to me using ziphone. i dont wanna loose everything i have on my phone, and sshing in with wifi isnt an option. Could anyone shed some light on this? thanks alot guys
    -Infinity2600

Bro no need to jailbreak again your iphone waht you need to do is to install the ziphone ibrickr fix which you will find on your installer then after you install it restart you iphone then connect it to iphonebrowser. kalaz

add to your source in installer i.unlock.no

then go to iclarified to see if it is there or check it in all packages

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2600 View Post
    hello all, i currently have a jailbroken 1.1.4 iphone, and i used ziphone to jailbreak/unlock it. my question is... Is there a way to rejailbreak my iphone because when i try to use iphone browser it wont show my files, and i read somewhere that this is due to me using ziphone. i dont wanna loose everything i have on my phone, and sshing in with wifi isnt an option. Could anyone shed some light on this? thanks alot guys
    -Infinity2600

Thanks

please disregaurd this.
    Last edited by Aiyo; 2008-03-26 at 09:41 AM. Reason: not needed

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

alright, i was able to track down and install the file, however, now my iphone browser wont open, this is a new problem and only happened after this install. Any other ideas?
    Last edited by infinity2600; 2008-03-26 at 10:05 AM.

Bro,

if you want i will send a file of iphonebrowser working.

what is your email add?

or try to restart your pc

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2600 View Post
    alright, i was able to track down and install the file, however, now my iphone browser wont open, this is a new problem and only happened after this install. Any other ideas?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sakuragihanamichi For This Useful Post:

infinity2600 (2008-03-26)

hey man thanks, you were right! i got it!!! thanks a ton man