Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i ****** up my phone, plz help!!!!!!!!!!!

Default i ****** up my phone, plz help!!!!!!!!!!!
    i tried restoring my phone which was unlocked with ziphone, but i got error 1602..
    so i tried to downgrade to 1.0.2 with i brickr and white text started scrolling ( same text tht shows when unlocking with ziphone) on the screen, and it kept doing tht.... even after i turned it on and of .... wht can i do????????????

put your phone in DFU mod and install or click on restore or update 1.1.4 its not a big problem then do ziphone

even i hv the same problem but mine is more worse the iphone is not even detected by itunes or anyother software.

regards
    anand

mine also isnt detected by itunes, or any other iphone program i have on my pc...and the phone doesnt go into dfu mode, ro recovery mode.. wht can i do?

I'm pretty sure you can always force DFU mode. I had the exact same thing happen to me with ibrickr this week, and I freaked. But after a few tries the phone went into DFU. Nothing can stop the rebooting power of home & power for 10 secs, it all about what you do afterward that seems to be the problem. ibricker will just keep bringing you back to that scrolling text, I had to restore with 1.0.2 again, and been stuck there since. apptapp didn't seem to work either.

Let me know when you get to here, and if you find a solution.
    Last edited by KatetheKitten; 2008-03-18 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Proper process for DFU mode: Hold power and home until the phone shuts off. Release the power button but continue to hold the home button. Plug the phone into the computer and iTunes should recognize the phone in restore mode.

Process for normal restore mode: Hold power and home buttons until the phone powers off. Continue to hold both power and home until the phone powers back on and you should see the arrow and the iTunes logo.

it finally worked, i put it into dfu mode using ziphone, then i restored it normally with itunes, now its 1.1.4 but it works fine.

Need Help!
    I Tried To Unlock My V1.1.2 Jailbroken Iphone Through Ziphone2.5 The Unlock Worked But Lost My Wifi And Bluetooth. I Cant Click On Them. I Have Tried To Restore, Refurbush Everything But Still It Doesn't Work. Is There A Solution For It?
    Thnx

try to restore to 1.0.2 with ibrickr... then upgrade to the firmware u want....tht might work.

This is a helpful video when you are going to put your phone in DFU mode(most people think that their phone is in DFU mode but is only in RESTORE mode).
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiTcKMZfyfk"]YouTube - How to put your iPhone in DFU mode[/ame]
    If I could help you with my answer give me a

Quote Originally Posted by cellphoneman View Post
    Need Help!
    I Tried To Unlock My V1.1.2 Jailbroken Iphone Through Ziphone2.5 The Unlock Worked But Lost My Wifi And Bluetooth. I Cant Click On Them. I Have Tried To Restore, Refurbush Everything But Still It Doesn't Work. Is There A Solution For It?
    Thnx
    download the new Ziphone 2.6 then refurbish. 2.5 had a glitch. 2.5b also will work.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.