Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with ZiPhone

Default Need help with ZiPhone
    First off i was running 1.12 jailbroken, and decided to upgrade to 1.14 and forgot to restore it first and proceeded to get my phone stuck in recovery mode.
    Next i was trying to get it back up and running and downloaded ZiPhone to try and fix it. I Was in the middle of a "refubish" when i disconnected the phone and now for some reason neither iTunes or ZiPhone will even see my phone when connected.

So what is my next step to get my iPhone back up and running? It seems i keep digging myself a deeper hole everytime i try to fix it on my own.

ANY help would be great so i dont have to buy a new phone.

Thanks in advance!

You quite possible BRICKED it when you unplugged it in the middle of an operation.

The only chance you may have it placing it in recovery mode (if it will respond) and then plugging it into the computer.

If it will respond, I would run the "refurbish" again, all the way through. Then go from there.

Well actually it wasnt disconnected i clicked "stop Process".
    It does not do ANYHTING just black screen, computer will not see it.

Its bricked....take it to Apple.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

So when you hold the power button you don't even get to the white apple logo??

Nothing at all... and what would i tell apple when and if i take it to them?

Have you seen if Ibrikr will pick it up ???