Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPlus or Ziphone?

30 iphone unlocks with ziphone and not one single issue most problems is people dont have a clue what they are doing instead of reading first they just load the program and start pushing buttons now thats my 2 cents

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

havent tried iplus yet but 1.1.3 unlocked phone works great because of Ziphone. we will see if the bootloader downgrade kills me in future. i used it the first day it came out though. i would say try iplus and if it doesnt work try Ziphone.

Just my $.02

ZiPhone Trust me! lol but once iDemocracy 3 is out.. I would say iDemocracy 3
    To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar

Isn'it possible to jailbreak, unlock and activate via ziphone without downgrading the bootloader and to downgrade it seperatly with iplus???

Yeah...I think some people are missing an important point.

If you are on AT&T and want a jailbroken phone, there really isn't (IMO) a reason NOT to use Ziphone. It's got a super easy UI and works just as good as anything else and there's nothing to worry about as far as future compatibility for basebands go.

On the other hand if you are looking for a tool to jailbrake AND UNLOCK your phone to be used with other carriers, iPlus probably is a better alternative. Ziphone only downgrades the baseband when you use the option to unlock and it tells you that is what it is doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12