Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken 1.1.2 to Jailbroken 1.1.4 using Ziphone 2.5 works! Miss Customize though.

Thanks

Default Jailbroken 1.1.2 to Jailbroken 1.1.4 using Ziphone 2.5 works! Miss Customize though.
    I downloaded Ziphone 2.5 and 1.1.4 firmware from MMF. I held down "Alt/Option" on my Macbook (Mac 10.5.2) then I chose the firmware I downloaded to restore the iPhone in iTunes 7.6. It took about 20-25 minutes and my iPhone was activated. Quit iTunes then opened Ziphone and chose "Jailbreak". It was done in about 5-10 minutes. Installer then appeared so I installed BSD Subsystem and Open SSH. Just reboot the iPhone and then install Summerboard and the themes work with 1.1.4. I just miss Customize''. Is there a way to make this work again?

I.m very happy to find the right way to now enjoy 1.1.4 and also still have the great 3rd party apps that kept me from upgrading till now. And it was not as hard when I did the jailbreak for OTB 1.1.2. Wow! Amazing!

Hi, there is a way to make customize work on 1.1.4 I just restored to 1.1.4 (1.1.3 OTB here) and used ziphone2.5c you can click on my sig to read how I did it. or go straight to it at http://pongster.blogspot.com/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pongster For This Useful Post:

erikcarrie (2008-03-11)

Thanks

thanks! I'll be working on it.

I was able to upload "Customize" to apps using Cyberduck.

I'm stuck here. How do you "Run term-v100" on the iPhone exactly?

4. On your iPhone, run term-v100 app and login with "alpine" as the password.

I found it in Installer.

Update : 03-11-08 2139 Thanks! Now have Customize up and running!
    Last edited by erikcarrie; 2008-03-12 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pongster View Post
    Hi, there is a way to make customize work on 1.1.4 I just restored to 1.1.4 (1.1.3 OTB here) and used ziphone2.5c you can click on my sig to read how I did it. or go straight to it at http://pongster.blogspot.com/
    Hello i was wondering can i use this method on a 1.1.2 OTB which i have had since new using a turbo sim jailbroken and unlocked .I have yet to upgrade to any newer version firmware .Not sure which steps to take Thanks