Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ziphone didn't work right, now it won't show up at all

Red face Ziphone didn't work right, now it won't show up at all
    I installed ziphone on a brand new iphone yesterday (apple gave me a new one for no reason) and a lot of my programs wouldn't install (or even uninstall). So I did a fresh restore and tried again and ziphone refuses to even put installer on the screen now. It'll put ziphones blog on the screen, but it won't do anything else. When I go into itunes it says I have a 188mb of other used space, which i presume is from moving my files with the bosstool.

What do I do?

I think I need to restart my phone from scratch. I don't know how to completely start my phone from nothing though. Thanks for any help.

Banned
    Thanks

well...u go into itunes and click on restore and then try again

Thankyou. How incredibly not helpful. I've restored it, but it doesn't clear everything out. Everytime it still says I have 188mb of "other" space used.

I've restored and tried reinstalling the program at least 5 times now with no luck.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pneublet View Post
    Thankyou. How incredibly not helpful. I've restored it, but it doesn't clear everything out. Everytime it still says I have 188mb of "other" space used.

I've restored and tried reinstalling the program at least 5 times now with no luck.
    use the -e command in ZiPhone to erase the data on the phone. Then restore to 1.1.3 + ZiPhone -a -j -u