Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: After unlocking the iphone using ziphone my 1.1.3 04.03.40 version went back to 04.02

Smile After unlocking the iphone using ziphone my 1.1.3 04.03.40 version went back to 04.02
    Hey lads i would like to ask anyone in here if they have had the same problem and if they have fixed this yet?

ok here it goes, i did the update from a 1.1.2 jailbroken and activated otb iphone.

then i restore it back to 1.1.2 then i used ziphone to jailbreak/activate in 1.1.2 then i updated to 1.1.3 and then i activated and jailbroke it using ziphone and everything was well and i had the 1.1.3 and version 04.03.40 i think it is but yeah the thing is that it was the new one.

so yeah then i restore the iphone back to 1.1.3 then i did the jailbreak/activate and this time unlock and guess what now because i did the unlock the 04.03.40 went back to 04.02.40 so yeah now everything is running to perfection including youtube,weather,etc for exception the locate me feature from maps.

so i tried several times and it nothing happened, now i have a semi perfect 1.1.3 without the new 04.03.40 version so yeah iam kinda wondering why is this happening ziphone is great but i really want and need to use the locate me feature without using the locate me third party app from installer to use it.

can you lads help me here, eh?

cheers, eh!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Same problem here!

there's a basebandupdater on the i.unlock.no repo...
    install it.