Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: downgrading to 1.1.4 help me plz !!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default downgrading to 1.1.4 help me plz !!
    for some stupid reason i went to 2.0.2 and it erased my jailbreak. I cannot get the stupid thing to downgrade. I deleted itunes 7.7, rebooted, downloaded itunes 7.5 and fw 1.1.4. Put phone into dfu mode, did shift+restore and found fw 1.1.4. It did all it was supposed to then said it could not be restored. I am missing a step here or what ???

ok i figured it out. i had to open ZiPhone, click advanced features, then erase BL 3.9 Baseband. But for whatever reason it took me to fw 1.1.3 but oh well. Now my issue is getting my library back. How ??
    Last edited by jaredl; 2008-09-02 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

well i think you are lucky getting back your phone to work after 2.0.2 since i read somewhere that after upgrading your jailbroken iPhone to 2.0.2 apple will lock your phone rendering it useless to be unlocked again. regarding your library the best i can suggest if you saved all your files on your hd is to add them back to your itunes and add them back to your phone. but if you backed up your files i mean your phone to your itunes you can just restore them back to your iPhone.