Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PLEASE HELP ZIphone

Default PLEASE HELP ZIphone
    So I used Ziphone and it went and did it's thing and I waited for 30 mins never saw anything that said done . So I unhooked my phone and power the phone off and now my phone is stuck on the apple screen . I can't get it back up and don't know what I can do about it. Please help!!!!!

Try restoring iphone in itunes with 1.1.3 fw and then use ziphone again. ziphone only needs about 3 minutes btw. Use the gui version of ziphone it is easier.

Try restoring iphone in itunes with 1.1.3 fw and then use ziphone again. ziphone only needs about 3 minutes btw. Use the gui version of ziphone it is easier.

I have the same problem and doesnt let me get to the recovery mode so I cant get out of the apple screen and my computer cant see the iphone

I also happens that

same problem here. my pc won't recognize the phone so i can't restore. please help

Quote Originally Posted by THEHNIC View Post
    So I used Ziphone and it went and did it's thing and I waited for 30 mins never saw anything that said done . So I unhooked my phone and power the phone off and now my phone is stuck on the apple screen . I can't get it back up and don't know what I can do about it. Please help!!!!!
    I have OTB iPhone 1.1.1 i restored in 1.1.3 and use iZphone to unlock by mistake i seleck iEraser 3.9 i cant unlock, jailbreak and downgrad my iphone ...plz help me

Quote Originally Posted by THEHNIC View Post
    I have OTB iPhone 1.1.1 i restored in 1.1.3 and use iZphone to unlock by mistake i seleck iEraser 3.9 i cant unlock, jailbreak and downgrad my iphone ...plz help me
    Last edited by vikashjhankal; 2008-02-13 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

try turning off the phone hold down the home button and plug it into i tunes