Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZiPhone for OS X GUI'd by Francis

Default cannot download, why?
    ??? why I cannot download?? Says i am not a member?

NJ

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nili1968 For This Useful Post:

ivoviz (2008-02-13)

thanks a lot brotherins

When will the download be up again?

Hi,

why i can't download the software when i logged in?

thx

Ive got an OTB 1.1.1 with 1.1.3. Im not sure which bootloader I have. Does anyone know if I should do this. All I want to do is unlock. My 1.1.1 was jailbroken b4 but I was forced to restore n upgrade to 1.1.3

Quote Originally Posted by mbrooksr View Post
    OK EVERYBODY NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THIS VERY CLEARLY CUZ HALF OF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS!

quit iTunesHelper if you need to.
    THIS ONLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY WORKS FOR 4.6!
    it works for newest itunes + intel mac.

sorry but half of u r trying to do all kinds of stuff with 3.9 but this program WILL NOT unlock a 3.9.
    Dude, I wasn't doin anything fancy, my phone is 4.6, I have the latest iTunes,I have the newest 24"iMac, I quit iTunes n helper, but the program still hung. So clearly its not us, just da program thats messing up.

Default Why can't I?
    Why I can't download this!

Default confusing?
    so wait if i have a 1.0.2 OTB and upgrade to 1.1.3. Do I use this to activate and jailbreak, downgrade the baseband, & run anysim off installer?
    Oooh... I think she like me....

Guys... Read the posts! And don't ask "WHY I CANT DOWNLOAD". You cant download because there are still some issues with it, and the download has been taken away. Use the Terminal-App from Zibri to do it. If you can't. Just wait. And be patient. It's not that hard to read 2 or 3 pages of this thread.
    A*obe CS3 by ubik "teh CS3 iPhone theme":
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48371

My FW way:
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 locked ->1.0.2 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 JB/unlocked. ->1.1.2 JB/locked fxxcked up not booting ->
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.2 JB/unlocked ->update to 1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked fxxcked up, spinning wheel of death ->
    restore 1.1.3-> 1.1.3 JB/unlocked.

can someone put up a mirror link plz. thanks

can someone put up a mirror link plz. thanks
    Last edited by iPhone4_Nerd; 2008-02-13 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

THIS PROGRAM WORKS ON BL 3.9 WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE UNLOCK. IF YOU WANT TO UNLOCK 3.9 JUST USE ANYSIM 1.3. YOU CAN USE THIS PROGRAM TO JAILBREAK+ACTIVATE A 3.9 IPHONE.

YOUR BOOTLOADER IS THE FOURTH AND FIFTH NUMBER OF YOUR SERIAL NUMBER, IF ITS 44 OR LESS YOU HAVE BOOTLOADER 3.9.

Just wanted to clear some things up

For me, Ziphone puts the iphone into restore and restarts it and then it stays at the boot screen and thats it......
    ootb 1.0.2
    evently it was soft updated to 1.1.3
    then restored to 1.1.3
    Won't activate or jailbreak just sits at bootscreen after attempting zihone
    Restored to 1.1.3
    What to do?
    Last edited by gyft; 2008-02-13 at 04:54 PM.

Default "bricked" 4.6 with intel mac
    okay, people are saying the "bricked" issue is only because people are trying to unlock a 3.9 bootloader without using an intel mac, well i have a 2.16ghz core 2 duo with an OTB 1.1.2 week 47 iPhone, all it did was put the phone in recovery mode then sat on the boot screen for an hour.

i recovered and restored the phone, downloaded the GUI at www.ijailbreak.com and that one had it jailbroken in less than a minute. DON'T use this GUI.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    come onnn so what am i supposed to do i bought my phone with 1.1.1 and i upgraded to 1.1.3 wwtf am i supposed to do please help me.... i dont know any of this mumbo jumbo i just want an easy jailbreak 1 click lol

don't know how helpful this is, but I wrote it up in 5 minutes...

http://alz0rz.net/?page_id=9

ijailbreak worked for me! =D

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark_coupon View Post
    okay, people are saying the "bricked" issue is only because people are trying to unlock a 3.9 bootloader without using an intel mac, well i have a 2.16ghz core 2 duo with an OTB 1.1.2 week 47 iPhone, all it did was put the phone in recovery mode then sat on the boot screen for an hour.

i recovered and restored the phone, downloaded the GUI at www.ijailbreak.com and that one had it jailbroken in less than a minute. DON'T use this GUI.
    I just wanted to know if the ijailbreak.com's GUI will kill itunes helper first or should that be done manually? Thanks for your advise.

For all you guys who bricked their iPhones using Ziphone, here is the fix:

Downgrade to 1.1.1.
    use Independence to come out of DFU mode.
    Activate and Jailbreak using the jailbreakme.com.
    Update installer and install community sources.
    Add the following source: installer.iClarified.com
    Install BSD system.
    Run Baseband updater from the iClarified category
    Using installer upgrade your baseband to 4.03.13_G
    Run anysim 1.3
    Install OktoPrep
    Upgrade to 1.1.2
    Jailbreak and Activate.
    Upgrade to 1.1.3
    After you upgrade to 1.1.3 it will take some time to come out of the recovery mode so please wait.
    Activate and jailbreak using Ziphone.

Note: you have to take it from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 to 1.1.3, i did not work in any other way for me.

Note: Skip the baseband updater if you are already running the 4.6 bootloader.

Good luck
    Last edited by ziza6969; 2008-02-13 at 06:01 PM. Reason: added a note

Question Help
    Please help, I'm very confused with all the information described in many forums, the point is:

1.- Can I upgrade to a clean 1.1.3, my jailbreaked/activated and unlocked with geohot method 1.1.2 OTB iphone using Itunes like a normal iphone, and then use your Ziphone to activate/jailbreak/unlock the 1.1.3 upgraded?
    2.- Or, I should use the soft update dev team method to upgrade to an unstable 1.1.3 firmware, and then try to locate all the patches to more or less normalize the 1.1.3 upgraded iphone?.

I'll really aprecciate your answer, to sleep well soon, Thank you for all yor effort and thanks to geohotz too for don't forget about us.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast