Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZiPhone - Unlock, Jailbreak, Activate your iPhone - NO DOWNGRADING REQUIRED!

hi guys plz help me i have jailbreak my iphone with ziphoneGUI.exe (it was unlocked v.1.1.2) but it now only showing the apple logo sing nothing else plz help me guys wht i have done to my iphone will it work again i have bought that as pay as you go in u.k

Quote Originally Posted by life_lover View Post
    hi guys plz help me i have jailbreak my iphone with ziphoneGUI.exe (it was unlocked v.1.1.2) but it now only showing the apple logo sing nothing else plz help me guys wht i have done to my iphone will it work again i have bought that as pay as you go in u.k
    plz email me at [email protected] if u dont mind
    Last edited by life_lover; 2008-04-30 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it says it could not load zibri.dat

life_lover, relax. Take your iPhone out of the dock then press the power and home buttons together. Once it's off, keep the home button pressed. If this does nothing, you must dock it back on the dockstation and then do the same thing. You must restore your iPhone to a firmware 1.1.2 or up because thats the only firmware ziPhone will work for.
    Last edited by itstabish; 2008-05-02 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks for replying but i was able to get my iphone on working status and not only i was able to updgrade it to 1.1.4 and i did unlock the phone as well as jailbreak as well

i m so happy

thanks

hi everyone, if i use this on a semi new iphone with 1.1.4 CAN I USE ANYSIM OR ANOTHER PROGRAM TO USE ANOTHER NETWORK BESIDES ATT- EASILY AND WHAT NETWORKS. Please this will be so helpful
    I ALSO SAW A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE OF A GUY SWITCHING BETWEEN TMOBILE AND ATT, IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS LET ME KNOW. pleeeeeeaaaseeeE
    ALSO IF YOU COULD PM ME THE ANSWER THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

i need some help. I had to restore my iphone, and trying to find ibrickrfix and can't find it in installer even after adding i.unlock.no in sources. Can someone help.

Default music on iPhone not recognized
    Hey all,

I just upgraded to 1.1.4 using iTunes 4.6 on OS X 10.4. Then i used ZiPhone OS X (v3) to Unlock, Jailbreak and Activate.

The phone works fine so far as i can see (aside from all my apps disappearing, whihc i thought wouldn't if i upgraded). but now in iTunes it shows the entire used space on the iPhone as "Other". When i go to play any music on the iPhone it just says "no music on iPhone".

I tried to sync from iTunes, but it can't because obviously there isn't enough free space on my 8GB iPhone with approx 5GB of music that was previously sync'd but is now not recognized...

so my question is how can i fix this? can i manually delete the music from the iPhone then re-sync using iTunes?

If i need to restore i'll just need to save my notes, which i guess i can search that, should be easy enough.

Thanks for any help!

Hello,
    I have used Ziphone to jailbreak and it said it was done successfully. When I go to Iphone browser it still shows phone not jailbreak.
    Can anyone help me jailnreak. I am on ver 1.1.3

hi everybody
    i am new to this forum and iphone
    will somebudy help me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just download ZiPhone 3.0, install to your pc or mac and follow ZiPhone instruction, recommend "Do It All" option.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789