Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 169

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ZiPhone - Unlock, Jailbreak, Activate your iPhone - NO DOWNGRADING REQUIRED!

  1. #141
    Default Please help!
    Hi, I'm new to all this and I REALLY need some help. I have downloaded Ziphone and am trying to install it on my phone and it can't detect my phone, and my iphone has a bunch of white writing and says "Ipodstack can't start! Need configuration.
    I have no idea what to do. The only reason I downloaded it in the first place is because I wanted to louder ringer because I can't hear the F****** thing ring. I would really appreciate ANY help I can get!! Thanks!

    Nevermind I believe I have fixed it...
    Last edited by Linds1; 2008-04-09 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #142
    I am new to all of this. I want to jailbreak my iPhone so that I can have one of those custom up homescreens. If I do this, dies that mean I can't update my phone via itunes anymore? I am running 1.1.4 and the most current version of iTunes. Is there like a simple step by step jailbreaking for dummies page??

  3. #143
    Restored to 1.1.4 and ran Ziphone. All is good except the Installer is missing. How do I get it back or is there a way just to get installer some other way.

    help.

    Thanks.

    Cody

  4. #144
    Get ziphone 3.0, press the "unlock, jailbreak & activate" button. If you don't need to unlock (that is you're using a supported GSM carrier), then press the "jailbreak" button just beneath the first one.

    Apparently there's a pwnage tool out there now that's just as easy to use - don't know the technical differences. Google it, or wait for someone else to post.

    No manual required. And it does not affect iTunes sync in any way. As for software release updates, you should wait for these message boards to indicate "all clear" before you do so in case there's something screwy in the update.

    Quote Originally Posted by kody001 View Post
    Restored to 1.1.4 and ran Ziphone. All is good except the Installer is missing. How do I get it back or is there a way just to get installer some other way.
    ?? I would just run Ziphone jailbreak again. Worked for me when my iPhone went wonky & lost a couple of apps including installer, settings, Summerboard settings, and Big Boss settings. Ziphone 2.0 jailbreak fixed it all.
    Last edited by ps2g4; 2008-04-11 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #145
    Default ZiPhone 3.0 issues HELP
    i restored my iphone and updated installer to 3.0... worked great and flawless for about a week... and now when i try and down load any new apps... the app downloads fine without anyissues but when installer goes to install... its crashes... but on a couple of the apps i tried to install... the icons are on my home screen... which dont work and in the uninstall section of installer those apps aren't there...
    oh and my mail keeps crashing too


    thanks.

  6. #146
    i have jailbroken and activated my iphone using ziphone 3.0. Everything works fine with only one problem. When I try to to access my file system with iphone browser, it says my phone is connected, but not jail broken. I have done this many times, over and over again, but the problem remains the same. I did some research and found out I had to install suid Lib Fix, BSD Subsystem and the term fix, as well as OpenSSH since I was running 1.1.3. I did all of that and still can't access the file system. Can anyone help me out.

  7. #147
    I did the Unlock, Jailbreak and activate, when my iphone stopped, I got a new firmware on it, and used another program and found out it had deleted my Baseband!!!! Now I have no baseband, (no wifi, no calling, and no bt) does anyone know how I can get one back, I tried iErase/refurbish and that didnt work, it stopped in the middle... please help me, i've spent 15+ hrs trying to fix this.

  8. #148
    HI there:

    I was trying to fix my iphone after an upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 without proper prep. I did managed to downgraded to 1.0.2 with Ziphone, but unable to upgrade to 1.1.4 so that I can use "Do It All" with Ziphone. I guess I did something wrong and now its getting worse. Pls helps:

    Ziphone to put it in DFU mode ==>
    iTune to update to version 1.1.4 ==>
    get Error code 1603 ==>
    iPhone stucked at the apple screen ==>
    I put it in the recovery mode ==> tried again ==>
    same thing happened (error code 1603) ==>
    iPhone just stucked at the apple screen ==>
    I did not know what to do so I decided to try the "Do It All" with Ziphone when iPhone in the recovery mode ==>
    Now the iphone stuck at "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0". It displays line by line of "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" every 5 sec non-stop. Now the only options I have when I press the power button and home button at the same time are: getting back to apple screen , turn it off or the scrolling white text (will stop at "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" ). Now I can't connect to iTunes or Ziphone. All the helps are greatly appreicated.


    Thanks

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by bzb416 View Post
    HI there:

    I was trying to fix my iphone after an upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 without proper prep. I did managed to downgraded to 1.0.2 with Ziphone, but unable to upgrade to 1.1.4 so that I can use "Do It All" with Ziphone. I guess I did something wrong and now its getting worse. Pls helps:

    Ziphone to put it in DFU mode ==>
    iTune to update to version 1.1.4 ==>
    get Error code 1603 ==>
    iPhone stucked at the apple screen ==>
    I put it in the recovery mode ==> tried again ==>
    same thing happened (error code 1603) ==>
    iPhone just stucked at the apple screen ==>
    I did not know what to do so I decided to try the "Do It All" with Ziphone when iPhone in the recovery mode ==>
    Now the iphone stuck at "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0". It displays line by line of "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" every 5 sec non-stop. Now the only options I have when I press the power button and home button at the same time are: getting back to apple screen , turn it off or the scrolling white text (will stop at "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" ). Now I can't connect to iTunes or Ziphone. All the helps are greatly appreicated.


    Thanks
    hello, first do not use ziphone to put in DFU mode, just do it manually
    here is how: (Make Sure itunes is runnning and iphone is connected and detected on te compuer
    1. hold down the power + home btns until the phone goes off and after the phones goes off release the power button but lkeep holding up the home button for 15 seconds until itunes detect it in recovery (DFU) you will have a black screen on it.
    2. Press Shift + Restore In itunes and chosse the 1.1.4 ISPW File you downloaded and then full restore it, you know will not have that error. baseband will get updated and everything will be ok, then use Ziphone Do it All

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to esmandau For This Useful Post:

    bzb416 (2008-04-16)

  11. #150
    My iphohe is alive again....thanks you so much for all the helps, especially Ziphone. Ziphone saved my iPhone. Donation is on its way.

  12. #151
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    The windows link does not work.

  13. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post
    The windows link does not work.
    http://download.ziphone.org/

    Found this, via a few seconds on google.
    Enjoy.

    http://files2.ziphone.org/ZiPhoneWin-3.0.exe (Windows)

    http://files2.ziphone.org/ZiPhoneOSX-3.0.dmg (OSX)

  14. #153
    download zipphone3.0, &itune7.6 new version 1.14 firmware
    If your iphone freeze, reset it by holding on top right swithces until apple logo back.
    Install new version itune, connect iphone to usb on your computer and open zipphone prepare for upgrade to goto DFU mode. I use Vista. Then goto recovery on itune you need to hold the shift and click recovery to select the download location of your 1.14 firmware.
    After that goto zipphone 3 unlock all. I unlocked. Be patient let the unlock finishs. If it crashed redo it.
    My problem is cell network no service.
    My iphone work for few munites and untill now still no solution to no service on network.
    Last edited by ddlukmm; 2008-04-24 at 06:56 AM.

  15. #154
    poetic folly, what version of ziphone is out now? I see from your earlier blog that it's 2.3?? please kindly advise if there is a later versoin that I can d/l, thanks...aj

  16. #155
    I have unlocked my o2 iphone 1.1.4 with ziphone...could'nt find the installer.app...so tried jail-breaking again...the process got stuck in between...now my iphone is stuck on a message... BSD root: md0, major 2 , minor 0....please help

  17. #156
    OMG... I can't believe it !!!! My iPhone is working !!!!!
    After I moved to Europe in december I couldn't use the phone option.. I got IPSF but it didn't work for me.. I thought it was done.... and now everything is working except for wi-fi... I need to fix that and I'll be the happiest person alive. YUPPPPPIII.
    Thank You for the magic tool ZIPhone !!!

  18. #157
    wow worked for me

  19. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by killakill View Post
    i have jailbroken and activated my iphone using ziphone 3.0. Everything works fine with only one problem. When I try to to access my file system with iphone browser, it says my phone is connected, but not jail broken. I have done this many times, over and over again, but the problem remains the same. I did some research and found out I had to install suid Lib Fix, BSD Subsystem and the term fix, as well as OpenSSH since I was running 1.1.3. I did all of that and still can't access the file system. Can anyone help me out.
    You need to get the ziphone iBicker fix
    add i.unlock.no to your sources

    ads

  20. #159
    No installer app even after "do it all" on ziphone....please help...is there any way i can get the installer separately?

  21. #160
    I used do all button with ziphone but when I connect to iphone browser it says it isnt jail broken so cant access phone! I had a patch to fix this anyone got any ideas where to find it again?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •