Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: will Ziphone work with 2.0.2?

Default will Ziphone work with 2.0.2?
    just like what the title says. Will it work?

Thanks

No

Thanks

i think the 2.0.2 it`s a fix i dont think Zibris waste his time on fixes...

Nope..... i wish it worked on any of the 2.0s...

Zibri is still working on it....

you can check the status of ZiPhone on his status blog:
    ZiPhone Status

Just use QuickPwn, its soo much better

while it IS safer... it cant do a lot of the things ZiPhone was able to do.

Don't get me wrong, ZiPhone severly messed up one of my iphones, but i simply sent it in to apple claiming i let my friend borrow it and now it wont exit DFU / Restore.

I wish the dev team would do all the things zibri did (including changing imei) in their programs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billj63 View Post
    while it IS safer... it cant do a lot of the things ZiPhone was able to do.

Don't get me wrong, ZiPhone severly messed up one of my iphones, but i simply sent it in to apple claiming i let my friend borrow it and now it wont exit DFU / Restore.

I wish the dev team would do all the things zibri did (including changing imei) in their programs.
    IMEI changing is severely illegal.

In Europe, not in the US

Thanks

where are the morals?!

Thanks

LOL maybe will work as same as winpwn 2.5 lol when arrieves

i really wish it did. Ziphone 3.0 saved my phone. I used Winpwn, and it kept rebooting after the "Startup screen completed" message. Any ideas why this might happen?

Thanks

It will not, and im glad

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DoerrFan For This Useful Post:

smirkis (2008-09-02)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    It will not, and im glad
    me 3, that piece of crap zibri and his gay hair due. ugly as$ mofo and his work.

isn't it ironic that he had no real plans in the iphone world until quickpwn was brought to life? he had no real lead, now more work to steal and compile another app and call it his own AGAIN
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

You should not criticize ziphone sofware or any other FREE software out there. They clearly state "use at your own risk" ziphone is still the easiest and i think the best software to unlock, jailbreak iphones, especially when it's free and before quickpwn. I know because I own a phone shop and I must have used it more than 500 times and never had any problem with it. Only those who do not know what they are doing might have experienced problems. zibri had spent a lot of his time making this free software for all where he could have made lots of money when it first came out to the public. So we should all be gradefull instead of talking crap about him.
    Last edited by citifone; 2008-09-07 at 04:26 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by citifone View Post
    You should not criticize ziphone sofware or any other FREE software out there. They clearly state "use at your own risk" ziphone is still the easiest and i think the best software to unlock, jailbreak iphones, especially when it's free and before quickpwn. I know because I own a phone shop and I must have used it more than 500 times and never had any problem with it. Only those who do not know what they are doing might have experienced problems. zibri had spent a lot of his time making this free software for all where he could have made lots of money when it first came out to the public. So we should all be gradefull instead of talking crap about him.
    .....two words.
    research, please

Exclamation 8.0+ziphone+1.1.4(ed) iphone
    8.0 screwed up my iphone. it 'deleted' all of my music. or for a better description, it dumped all my music onto the harddrive and left it as Other so i had no room on my harddrive to redo my music or anything. i had to restore my iphone. kinda made me mad but im done with it now.

8.0 is nice but i wish i would have stuck with the previous version.

i do have a question though that might seem kinda.... newbish i guess... but how do i get 2.0.2 on my iphone using windows xp home.

a link to a guide or forum would be nice. srry i would search but its late and i have school. a quick reference would be very nice and appreciated. thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kluak View Post
    8.0 screwed up my iphone. it 'deleted' all of my music. or for a better description, it dumped all my music onto the harddrive and left it as Other so i had no room on my harddrive to redo my music or anything. i had to restore my iphone. kinda made me mad but im done with it now.

i do have a question though that might seem kinda.... newbish i guess... but how do i get 2.0.2 on my iphone using windows xp home.

a link to a guide or forum would be nice. srry i would search but its late and i have school. a quick reference would be very nice and appreciated. thank you.
    just do a full restore by holding the home and power button on your iphone then when the USB and itunes icon appears on screen connect your iphone then on your itunes do shift restore try to choose the firmware you want 2.0.2 or i suggest using the 1.1.4 for now. let then phone restore and unlock it again using ziphone or what software you're using. hope that helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kluak View Post

Hold down top and home and restore.

I changed for firmware 2.0 but my Iphone is block,what i need to make? and I've itunes 8.0?