Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Know this is dumb but I really need some help

Default I Know this is dumb but I really need some help
    I am trying to install downloaded theme from this wed site and I am using ziphone.how do u get the app to transferr or plugin using vista to my phone.Do U have to create the bluncher.zip file and where do u put it in the ziphone program?I have been trying to figure this out for a while and I really want to learn so please somebody help out a novice.

Quote Originally Posted by b.beach.10 View Post
    I am trying to install downloaded theme from this wed site and I am using ziphone.how do u get the app to transferr or plugin using vista to my phone.Do U have to create the bluncher.zip file and where do u put it in the ziphone program?I have been trying to figure this out for a while and I really want to learn so please somebody help out a novice.
    Sounds like your really confused.

What firmware do you have?
    Do you have Winterboard or Summerboard?

I can guess you don't know how to use winscp so depending on what firmware you have you can use iThemeit to add themes to your iphone from Windows.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/os-apps...ml#post1870261

Im not sure on the firmware I have summerboard theme that i got from the installer feature when i unlocked it with zifone.ive been trying to do this for a while and it is pissing me off!what is the blucher.zip file and where is it?When u download from this website it comes in a zip file why would u have to change it