Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Method working

Default No Method working
    Hi
    I have an iPhone 8GB with originally 1.0.2 on it upgraded to 1.1.4 and then Ziphoned like 3-4 months ago. Then it was the best option. Until recently i started to have frequent crashes that i started looking for reasons and i found that Ziphone was a bad option.

To resolve my crash issues i decided to restore and then Jailbreak and unlock with the iLiberty+. But after doing so my wifi was dead. And some other problems like still crashes.

So i decided that Ziphone was good enough. And downloaded ziphone 3.0 and did all the jailbreak and unlock.

But damn ZIPHONE. at First My phone worked fine. Then the circle thingy appeared while i was syncing and it froze. So i forced a shutdown by pressing Power/Sleep button + Home button for some time. The screen went blank. Then decided to restart but the phone doesnt restart. Its like totally BLANK. As if dead. I changed cable and tried that DFU mode. Nothing works. I charged it for like 2 hours. Tried again to force shutdown or the DFU mode but nothing happens. Its still not responding at all. Once it kinda started to start with the apple logo but then that logo didnt went away. I forced shutdown. And then since then, i havent been able to do anythig.

Any help would be grateful. Thans.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does iTunes recognize the iPhone? Becuase when you are in DFU, there is nothing on the screen but iTunes usually recognizes as iPhone in Recovery Mode.

Nope. It doesnt now.
    I think the bootloader went bad. Anything that can be done??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

If the phone won't boot up at all and is completely unresponsive that's really bad news.

yeah. It doesnt do anything now. I left it to loose all its charge and then faintly it showed that recharge symbol. I did it and while it booted up and then popped up in iTunes but in like 1 minute that circle thing appeard and it froze so i forced restart with power + home button.
    Then again. Its all blank. not at all responsive.

Green Apple
    Thanks

hmmm...really wierd! Just keep trying to put it into Recovery Mode or DFU mode. Try using Ziphone or Independence or iLiberty or whatever to see if they see it and use one of them to put the phone into Recovery Mode.

Seems like its messed up so you might as well try everything.
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

none working. Any other way????Its like it aint even flashing up a single pixel. It was all fine a day before.