Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i downloaded customize and it crashes when i try to open "customize"

Default i downloaded customize and it crashes when i try to open "customize"
    have the 1.1.4 ziphone hack and downloaded customize. now when i click on customize i see the spicey chicken and then it just crashes back to the home screen. how do i get it to stay so i can use the customize program?

also when i try to download "youtube activator 1.1.4" i get a message saying "Error, Main script execution failed!"

i already have the other supposed youtube fix (youtube activator 1.1.4 (2)" but it dosent work. do i need them both on my phone? it wont let me uninstall the program i get the same "Error, Main script execution failed" message when trying to uninstal.

thanks if you can help

as for customize, what version do you have? I believe that customize 1,21 and ^ work on 1.1.4 If you have the above stated versions, then when the spicy chicken comes on, keep tapping the screen it may take a few attempts, and may sound silly, but it works. A;lso, it may be weird the first few times, then it will normal out.
    Hope that helps

What's Jailbreak? drunkmarshmello's Avatar
    Thanks
    the same thing happend to me when i downloaded customize 2.0 on my fone. just go to installer and look for SUID LIB FIX and install it. that fixed my problem with customize 2.0 on 1.1.4. hope it helps. good luck.
    lucky to be good, good to be lucky...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drunkmarshmello For This Useful Post:

Reload (2008-05-17), slade (2008-05-02), zuperjamez (2008-05-02)

Thanks

suid works for some people...if your not the one it works on then ssh into iphone and change your permissions to 0777 or 0775 it really dont matter.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stlcaddie For This Useful Post:

slade (2008-05-02), zuperjamez (2008-05-02)