Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ziphone Stuck at BASE APPS

Default Ziphone Stuck at BASE APPS
    My iphone was giving me problems so i decided to ziphone it to 1.1.4. The screen stuck at ZORO photo while it says Installing BASE APPS since 4 hours. ITUNE is not detecting iphone. I AM STUCK!! I cant restore nor update.. guys help meeeeeee

Start the phone in DFU mode. Hold the home button, and sleep button until the phone screen turns off. Then, release the sleep button while still holding the home button. This will get the phone into DFU mode.

Then, connect to itunes and restore the phone. This should get it back to normal working order.

thanks wine guy.. atleast i got get iphoen working again.. although i lost many important data. Thanks again...

Default iTunes don't recognize iPhone in DFU mode
    Quote Originally Posted by wine_guy View Post
    Start the phone in DFU mode. Hold the home button, and sleep button until the phone screen turns off. Then, release the sleep button while still holding the home button. This will get the phone into DFU mode.

Then, connect to itunes and restore the phone. This should get it back to normal working order.
    It didn't work for me Look at the attached image....

Ideas?

thanks

EDIT: Just in case the thumbnail doesn't show up, the iTunes message is "An iPod has been detected, but it could not be identified properly. Please disconnect and reconnect the iPod, then try again. An unknown error occurred (2005)."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-2.png  
    Last edited by xegadevagar; 2008-05-19 at 04:08 PM.

Wine guy, I tried that but the screen keeps coming back. any other tips?

Default problem solved
    when it doesn't work if you've tried Power + Home -> power off -> holding Home and then the screen still remain black, try this. After the power is off, push Power button to start your Ipod touch, and then the screen will flash lots of words scrollingly, HOLD THE HOME BUTTON at this moment!!!In serveral minutes, the recovery mode icon will appear in you Ipod touch screen, and then you know what to continue.