Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's the best/safest method for upgrading from 1.1.2? Ziphone, iLiberty+ or Pwnage?

Default What's the best/safest method for upgrading from 1.1.2? Ziphone, iLiberty+ or Pwnage?
    I want to upgrade my iphone, at first I was sold on Ziphone, then I read more reviews, and thought iLiberty+ was better, now I'm thinking Pwnage might be the best way to go. I have a pc, running Vista, but I do have access to a friends Mac.

Any advice would be appreciated!

I had the same runway to upgrade my 1.1.1, at last, after discard Ziphone and having some doubts about iPlus-iLiberty... I have used Pwnage the same day that it is launched. I have upgrade to 1.1.4, put my Bootloader at 4.6, and my iPhone ist running now with more than 180 apps and I never have restore from that day. That's my advice: Get Pwned. ;-)

(sorry for my siouxglish) ;-)

Thanks

Pwn it.

Since I'm currently on 1.1.2 unlocked, what steps do I need to complete before using pwnage? Do I want to upgrade to 1.1.4 through itunes first? Or do I just start with downloading the 1.1.4 fw to my computer and then open it in pwnage?

Thanks

The first step is to back up your data in iTunes or something, then restore your phone to 1.1.4 in iTunes. Then get started.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

ronny0207 (2008-04-25)