Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: going from 3.9 to 4.6 on windows comp Ziphone

Default going from 3.9 to 4.6 on windows comp Ziphone
    Ziphone did something to the ear speaker on my iphone I cant undo. I need to service it. I only have a windows comp so pwnage is not a option and suggestion to get to OTB state?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i'm assuming you need to upgrade your bootloader from 3.9 to 4.6? you can download bootneuter from installer to do that and restore via itunes with a stock firmware file

Oh and if ziphone did something to your ear piece, then it must be a software issue, not firmware and can probably be fixed. have you tried resetting all settings or reboot your phone?

yea i need the upgrade.
    yes reset,restored 5 times now I think its damaged (maybe a coincidence) heard static then nothing. Does bootneuter work with windows?

BootNeuter dont work with Windows or Mac, it work with the iPhone. Look at the Installer if you have the last version in the Recent Packages section (Yesterday).

But before use it, search any information for the options that you must choose to let the phone as new. I'm not sure.

(sorry for my siouxglish) ;-)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

try plugging in headphones that came with the iphone, and unplug them. repeat about 8 times or more jus to clean it out.

and bootneuter is an app you can download via installer. no need for windows or mac to do that
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4