Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Moving from Windows to Mac

Default Moving from Windows to Mac
    Hello All,

In a few weeks, I'll be moving from Windows to a Macbook. I've used ZiPhone to jailbreak my iPhone and have been very happy. Will there be problems with syncing/iTunes when I move between systems? Should I return the iPhone to the virgin state before the initial plug-in to the Macbook?

Thanks

Hi,

I made the switch a few weeks ago, and havn't looked back.. this is what i did, backed up all my music to external hard drive and added it back to itunes, with the contacts, I sent them all to my hotmail account and there is a program in there which you can export them to a cvs file i think it was, again sent them to the drive, imported them back into address book on the mac.
    Once all that was done i Sync it again, all was good, forgot to do the calander, but not a big issue, You really don't have to sync it right away, but as long as its all in there, in case you update firmware etc.

Nick

Thanks for the reply and the advise. I was just fearful that I would plug my iPhone in and something really weird would happen. I'm on my third one, and its exactly where I want it to be. Thanks again.