Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about ZiPhone

Default Question about ZiPhone
    If I buy a brand new sealed iPhone then download ZiPhone, plug in the iphone, click 'do it all' in ziphone, will my phone be activated, unlocked, jailbroken and with firmware 1.1.4? this is based upon me using the latest ziphone, 3.0
    Sorry for being a newb
    It's just so much cheaper to buy iphones that aren't unlocked, but I'm scared I'll do something wrong, so I'd rather not fork out money for a pre unlocked iPhone, as long as I can be sure the process of activation and unlocking etc is very easy.
    Thanks for your help.

Or would iot be easier/better to use iLiberty+?
    Last edited by thestrangestick; 2008-04-06 at 12:26 AM.

Well first post for me but this is how I spent my Saturday morning, popped to town, picked up two 16gb iPhones and downloaded the ZiPhone 3.0, and the 1.1.4 restore files.........

20 mins later have 2 unlocked phones on Orange with everything working

Spent the last 6 hours playing........

Thanks

Ziphone all the way.
    EDM

Ziphone is the easiest one click solution. If you are using OSX, the new pwnage too is great too.

I have tried quite a few different ways of activating, jailbreaking & unlocking my iphone since I bought it while on holiday last year with mixed results & I have found that ZiPhone is the easyist & quickest one that I have used so far.

Dave