Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help I can't set my lockscreen with winterboard

Default Help I can't set my lockscreen with winterboard
    HI -I hope I am in the right place. I am really confused. I just got my new iphone 4, jailbroke with greenpois0n, installed cydia, winterboard and my favorite themes and everything was fine until today (48 hours after purchase and jailbreak) I noticed the battery was back to the old default iphone boring green battery (I like buuf2 at present for my theme and it has it's own battery and slider and lockscreen) - I set a different battery and that was no problem but the default slider was still there and no matter what slider I tried to run, the default iphone one was still up. The theme itself works fine once I'm in my phone???

I have no idea how to resolve - I unistalled and reinstalled winterboard and the themes to no avail and since I JUST finished jailbreaking my new phone, my old phone reset for my husband and my son's new ipod touch I can't bear the thought of starting over unless there is absolutely no alternative. It's not hard just a HUGE PITA KWIM?

If anyone can please help me figure out and resolve the problem I would be really grateful and I am totally new here, if this is not the right place to post this, please accept my apology and kindly point me in the right direction

Thanks
    pumperz

can someone help me get the sliders working again?
    Last edited by Pumperz; 2010-11-22 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost