Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: User Wallpaper and User Lockscreen fix?

Default User Wallpaper and User Lockscreen fix?
    So, with the update to 4.1 I've discovered that "User Wallpaper" and "User Lockscreen" option don't work in winterboard to override a theme even if placed at the top. I'm assuming the name and/or location that iOS stores those files has changed. What can I do to fix that? I frequently change lockscreen backgrounds and miss that feature.

I have this same exact problem, looking forward to a solution!

I use Lockinfo for this purpose only, you can change LockBackground.html to lockinfo.html and use a transparent png as the background.png

This allows you to change wallpapers as you normally would (no respring required), it also shows the battery while charging.

like this

[QUOTE=Censored;5654883]I use Lockinfo for this purpose only, you can change LockBackground.html to lockinfo.html and use a transparent png as the background.png

This allows you to change wallpapers as you normally would (no respring required), it also shows the battery while charging.

Hello, I have the same problem but I am not sure what you mean here to solve it? Do I do a SSH and rename a couple of files somewhere? Thankyou for the help.

Figured it out now,nvm