Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HELP]960x640 HTML Wallpaper

Default [HELP]960x640 HTML Wallpaper
    Hey, I've been trying to get Neurolines to work for my Retina Display, but I've come across a hurdle. Winterboard displays like a quarter of it, scaled on the screen as if it were 320x480 and the remeained 3/4 is off the screen. Any help? I saw another thread which mentioned a css trick to fix this wb issue by using 320x480 as values, but it doesn't work, winterboard rescales it and it gets worse, it kinda strecthes onto 1/4 corner of the screen

EDIT:
    Still got nowhere, my basic question is NeuroLines for Retina Display. I've got a 960x640 wallpaper of the pyramid background, and the lines are retina enough, but still no luck. I can give the png and psd of the pyramid background if you neeed.
    Last edited by jak321; 2010-10-14 at 09:28 AM.

I know you can code it into HTML theme, its in one of these threads, but for now, you can always email yourself the Wallpaper and try setting up userwallpaper 4.0 and use a blank wallpaper for Nuerolines, might work!
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

for html wallpaper, use html tags for image size and map them to the old iphone resolution using an hd pic. winterboard seems to then display the hd image correctly. we have to wait for winterboard to be updated to do otherwise.
    here's an example with a lockscreen clock. you can point the path file to whatever your needs are.
    Attached Files Attached Files

@kaician i have no idea what you mean, im having the same problem and cannot find a solution anywhere, i have a Wallpaper.html file located in my theme but i don't see where to change anything to let me use a 960x640 image