Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Winterboard Themes on iOS4

I turned off 5 icon dock and my dock is back to normal. None of my themes show the following customizations:

1. the battery
    2. status bar images - all of them including logo
    3. hud when applying volume
    4. dialer
    Last edited by r.d.wilson; 2010-08-04 at 01:48 AM. Reason: wrong post replying to

how did you get the software to double the resolution?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey has anybody figured out how to change the battery and the carrier logo on the status bar yet?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babyydaveyy View Post
    Hey has anybody figured out how to change the battery and the carrier logo on the status bar yet?
    Not that I have seen.

Carrier Logo was mentioned in another thread here.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does any1 know the dimensions of the wifi png's in ios4?

the dimensions shouldnt have changed but only the location

Quote Originally Posted by vaballa0037 View Post
    how did you get the software to double the resolution?
    even paint or mS photo editor will let you double the image size. just open the image and resize to 200% then save. This however isn't ideal. The best way would be to find an original higher resolution version and only reduce it to the new size, but if you're just trying to make a theme already created work, resizing will make it function and not noticably grainy.

thanks 7r0na1do17, massive help.
    Like the way you do the signal bars and wifi bars, all you need to do to get the battery status going just rename the Default_0_Airport to Black_0_Airport (or Silver) and battery FSO_BatteryBG to Black_BatteryBG.
    This should give you coloured battery on the status bar

Please, can anyone tell me the new name for the messages.png, phone.png and settings.png

none of this change in my ios4

thanks

Phone MobilePhone.app [email protected]
    Messages MobileSMS.app [email protected]
    Settings Preferences.app [email protected]

The .app is the folder name and the [email protected] (all the same for these 3) are the icon names in the folder

Many thanks

it works very well

i'm using springwidgets, but the calendar doesn't change the day automatically, i need to respring every day. can you help me on that?

many thanks once again
    Last edited by guimenez; 2010-08-25 at 01:54 PM.

hmm that's weird... let me look at it

Yeah that really doesn't make sense unless the calendar you have actually replaces the original app instead of just a new icon for it.

anyone know the name of the dock png? and location?

thx

iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ Dock name stayed the same, its simply Dock.png and you put this in your theme folder (private/var/stash/xxx.theme/)
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

any idea how to change the wifi signal strength and signal bars in iOS4.0.1??
    But without using winterboard, I changed the homescreen battery when charging and carrier logos, but can't seem to find the files for the wifi and signal bar..
    thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Glycereine View Post
    Yeah that really doesn't make sense unless the calendar you have actually replaces the original app instead of just a new icon for it.
    Please, what can i do to make the calendar change automatically

thanks

Looking at Robo602's explanation for changing sms bubbles, I seem to be hitting a snag, I have tried what was said, even found a replacement theme to change to and neither are working, I have created /folders/chatkit.framework, and also bundles/com.apple.chatkit
    Any ideas?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by bob500000 View Post
    Looking at Robo602's explanation for changing sms bubbles, I seem to be hitting a snag, I have tried what was said, even found a replacement theme to change to and neither are working, I have created /folders/chatkit.framework, and also bundles/com.apple.chatkit
    Any ideas?

Cheers!
    add "~iphone" after your balloon.

so Folders/ChatKit.framework/[email protected]~iphone.png

I had problems for about an hour then hunted down the original file. Apparently they changed it again with 4.1

Anyone out there in theme land,

I'm working on some battery background. However, I can't seem to get my image to move up that last 1/4th of the screen. There must be some sort of buffer there, but I'm having trouble finding the file. Anyone know it's name and location?
    Last edited by darthevix; 2010-10-17 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast