i had upgraded from 3.1.2 to iOS4 last night. and it turned out to be a disaster, nothing was compatible, just one big mess.

today i was able to downgrade to 3.1.3 and used AptBackup to get most of my settings and packages restored.

so far everythings back to normal except for the wallpaper situation.

for about a year now ive been able to have one photo as my lockscreen. which would always be the same image , cause im not one to change it. while on my homescreen ive been able to change wallpapers on the fly from my photo album. id just tap and set it as wallpaper and itd be on my homescreen.

but now i cant seem to get it like that. right now ive gotten the lockscreen to stay the same no matter what. but the homescreen wallpaper doesnt seem to be working.

ive set 'User Wallpaper' as the highest and under it ive put the actual theme. but still no go. i cant seem to set the wallpaper.
ive checked and unchecked 'User Lock Background' & 'User Wallpaper' back and forth and i just dont know what else to do.

i for the life of me cant remember how i had it setup before, since i had been on 3.1.2 for several months.

anyone know how to fix this dilemma? this was the one thing i enjoyed most about having it jailbroken, was always being able to change the homescreen wallpaper.