Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: statubar

Default statubar
    can anybody pleaae help u hae asked alot of people and been seaeching for2weeks now does anybody know how to change the status bar whileBin apps. i have managed to turn in black same as on sprungboard but the clock and everything on it has a stupid shadow

how do i get rid of it i want both statusbars exactly the same this is all that remains in my theme befor it is finished

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I was running into the same problem with my drop shadow changing from black to white whenever I would open an app. To fix the problem you can go into your info.plist of your theme and edit the "TimeStyle" key. I found this thread really useful as far as editing your plist complete plist info

I didn't remove the drop shadow but rather just make it black, so i added: text-shadow: Black 0px 1px 1px to the value and all is fixed now.

As far as statusbars, they are hiding in the com.apple.springboard folder as Default_BG.png and FSO_BG.png as well as the StatusBar.png in the main folder of your theme. Make all of those the same and all statusbars will be the same

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mdevilb For This Useful Post:

Fwb2700 (2010-06-23)

does this change the shadow on the battery and carrier and loading circle thing to?

didn't work will post picture of what i mean not sure if i typed correctly please help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0126.png