Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard not showing up?!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Winterboard not showing up?!
    Although I've been a member of the site for quite some time and rarely post, I just wanted to let everyone know that I searched for an answer to my question below but no luck.

Last night, I jailbroke my 3G running 3.1.3 with redsn0w and purchased the Elite Pro theme off Cydia. I noticed it automatically downloads Winterboarder along with the theme although I noticed that the WB icon was not found on the springboard so I installed the original Winterboard but again, it does not show up on the springboard. All it does is delete the icon names.

I've tried removing and reinstalling Winterboard and the theme itself but same results. I've performed a hard reset thinking maybe it'd clear the Cache but nothing. I've also noticed that sometime the theme is not showing as being installed.

Has anyone else had this issue of Winterboard not showing up on their springboard after installing?

After install, go to your settings and you should see winterboard. Check to make sure hide icon is set to off.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joeray For This Useful Post:

MeFryRice (2010-05-18)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ah...stupid me. That did it.