Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard Dock theme helppppp

Default Winterboard Dock theme helppppp
    Hi guys i downloaded a couple of dock themes from cydia but i can only switch between the original dock and transparent dock. No matter what i do, i cant get the new docks to appear. Pls help me.......what should i do? thanks alot.

yeah. same thing is happening to me too. applying custom themes in winterboard doesnt apply the custom dock. default dock appears in all themes.

OMG same im soo frustrated! same thing with my keypad and app icons as well....

I just JB my phone a couple days ago, so I'm still a newbie with themeing and all.

I was also having trouble with icons not changing to my custom selection in Winterboard; however once I switched "Summerboard Mode" to "ON", the themed icons appear!!

however, I still have trouble with keypad and dialer; no matter which theme i use, they just wont change! could anybody help?

ps. i try to avoid the path of using SSH if possible

From what I hear, the keypad and dialer dont change on newer ipod touches, which is what i have, so i think theres no luck, but im not 100% sure

Try changing winterboard to summerboard mode in the winterboard options menu... that helped me changing the dock. I have a 3GS 32gb JB 3.1.3 and the retro phone dialer does work for me...
    Last edited by rluijt; 2010-05-14 at 07:13 AM.