Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia video theme request

Default Cydia video theme request
    I just jailbroke my iphone and i found the video themes and love the idea of a moving background. anyways I was wondering if there is a thread that take requests on make ones for people. I thought it would be cool to do a Dragonball Z one of Goku powering up with the energry/fire/electricity all around him ect... anyways geeky i know but just wondering if anyone can help me out.

First post, eh? Welcome to the community! Well, yes there is a subthread all about vwallpapers at Wallpaper / vWallpaper

I would recommend this thread for requesting, but lately not much has happened. http://modmyi.com/forums/wallpaper-v...s-how-tos.html

Once you have the theme made, you should share it with the community! Upload it to the vwallpaper gallery at ModMyi Forums - Downloads - vWallpaper

vWallpapers are .mov or .mp4 files that have a dimension of 320x480. All one really needs to do to make them is to use a video editing tool that can convert the source video to .mp4 and can resize it to that dimension. vWps can also have sound, but I not sure what codec the audio should be in (don't worry abt it). Note though, that the editor must be able to make custom resizing, since that dimension is non standard. I would recomend Movavi video converter from Video Converter | Download Video Converter from Movavi to Convert Video, Audio, Rip DVD and more

I could make the vWallpaper, if you could PM or email me the source video. Do you know where and how to put the vWallpapers?