Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does this look right? (methinks not...)

Smile Does this look right? (methinks not...)
    Greetings!

I recently jailbroke my iphone 3.1.3 (I was one of the lucky ones with the good bootloader).

I LOVE IT! Awesome. Having loads of fun. Anyway, I've installed Winterboard, but I'm wondering if something messed up? See the screenshot below. It appears that each screen has a tab at the top with a larger clock...but my icons go all the way to the top. I can turn off the icon text, but the icons dont move down.

Is this a bug, and if so, does anyone know how I can fix it? Thanks!

I would suggest installing iblank, and create a few blank icons for the top of eacj page... This will move ur icons down and let u view the clock...

Looks more like thats a theme for an Iconoclasm layout. But yeah iBlank will do the same but wont put the text in the 5 grid thing that it looks like is there.
    Tesco iPhone 4 Jailbroken 4.3.3

Yer iconoclasm would do the job also... Didnt see the grid at the bottom, wouldnt u neeed five icon sprongboard or wat ever for that too? Or can u do that with iconoclasm... Its not something ive played with myself, always used iblank :s

iconoclasm is sooooooo amazing. Best to use it with Shrink tho as well. You can set the layout how you want it, with a little bit of plist knowhow. I wouldnt get the latest version tho as version 1.4 is causing terrible lag apparently.
    Tesco iPhone 4 Jailbroken 4.3.3