Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help finding an image?

Default Help finding an image?
    Hey I've looked for a very long time but just can't work out what image this is.

I want to change the (circled in red) generic white settings/option button found in Settings.app and various other menu's throughout the OS for the theme I am working on at the moment.
    -iphone_settings.jpg

Can anyone help? Will be very grateful!

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^Is it the icons you want to change? If so you can do that in Folders/Preferences.app

No I mean the actual white strips/bars underneath the icons - the bit that changes from white to blue when you press it.

Sorry my picture probably isn't that clear - I just circled the one but i want to change all the bars/buttons (don't know what to call them!)

Am I being clear with my explanation?! I literally spent ages searching through ui images and various lists people have compiled and can't work out which image I need to change at all!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Got ya, not sure what that is called. Here is a link to a thread that has every image in 3.0, might help.

Thank you muchly for the link but alas I already spent a while looking through that! I'm sure it's in there but I just can't work out which one it is... perhaps I shall have to spend a long time trial and error experimenting when I have some more time to spare...

Unless anyone else has another suggestion?!

Quote Originally Posted by mattPod View Post
    Hey I've looked for a very long time but just can't work out what image this is.

I want to change the (circled in red) generic white settings/option button found in Settings.app and various other menu's throughout the OS for the theme I am working on at the moment.
    -iphone_settings.jpg

Can anyone help? Will be very grateful!

Thanks in advance!

Matt
    When you are browsing through the iPhones directories, if you start in the root dir you want to go up, then you'll be in var, go up again to the actual iPhone dir, then go into Appications then Preferences.app all the files will be there for you.
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!