Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard Stability on 3GS ?

Default Winterboard Stability on 3GS ?
    Hi ppl,
    My first time posting, new to the forum. Just got my iphone last week and have been exploring the winterboard feature quite a bit. Only issue is that it has been very unstable, at least for me. Whenever I change a theme, it would either crash (blue screen in which I have to do a complete restore) or go into safe mode. I read somewhere that disabling weather icon would help but have no tried the option. Not sure if any other 3gs users have similar complaints. Thanks in advance.
    JACK

Default winterboard themes
    I have just recently jailbroke my 3gs with redsnow and have had no problems with my phone. I want to know how many themes can you check and run on winterboard before the phone seizes up and/or crashes.

i don't have any problems with mine

Thanks

There are no issues with Winterboard and 3Gs. You probably need to restore / re-jailbreak.

what themes are you guys using for 3gs ....just curious
    some themes seem to be more stable than others
    jack

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simtech View Post
    There are no issues with Winterboard and 3Gs. You probably need to restore / re-jailbreak.
    +1

Winterboard works perfect on the 3GS

I just got my 3gs this weekend, and whenever I installed winterboard/stormboard and my iphone rebooted, it would just sit on the apple log and keep restarting. I read somewhere that I am not the only person with this either...reluctant to try installing it again...but i really want to customise my iphone.