Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request a WinterBoard Theme

Default Request a WinterBoard Theme
    Hi! I have started making iPhone and iPod touch themes for Cydia so if you would like to request one email me at: [email protected] or send me an AIM instant message at Youngmatt126. I recieve emails slower even though I check them frequently. If you want to get ahold of me right away AIM would be best. TO ALL THE MODERATORS WHO ENJOY KICKING PEOPLE OFF: THIS IS IN NO WAY A SELF-PROMOTION OR AN ADVERTISEMENT.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iClownFishHelp View Post
    TO ALL THE MODERATORS WHO ENJOY KICKING PEOPLE OFF: THIS IS IN NO WAY A SELF-PROMOTION OR AN ADVERTISEMENT.
    lmao,

Welcome to MMI, Enjoy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

iClownFishHelp (2009-08-13)

How about a poker them for springboard/winterboard, can't seem to find anyhting out on the internet. That would be cool!!

Hey everyone thanks for your requests! I'm sorry for not getting back to you right away but I've been really busy with school and all but I'm getting back to work on themes for all your requests. Feel free to email/AIM me your thoughts and questions. If you send me a message on AIM I'll get it right away, whereas emails I may not get for a day or two. AIM: Youngmatt126 Email: [email protected] . Thanks!