View Poll Results: Which theme do you like to use the best?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Portrait

11 78.57%
  • Landscape

3 21.43%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Portrait or Landscape

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Portrait or Landscape
    I've got a question I've been dying to ask. What themes do you use or like the best, Portrait or Landscape themes. I personally think the overall use and navigation on portrait is easier and smoother, but landscape themes just look amazing. I think it's the whole flipping the phone back and forth that gets me with the landscape themes. Anyways, I would just like to see what the MMi community thinks of the two. What theme you are using and reasons you like which better would be great. Also, for theme creators, which do you like creating the best?

I like a landscape theme if its designed well and its clean. because the interface seems a bit easier to maneuver.

I Like the look of a landscape theme, but would never use one since most, if not all, the apps would require you to turn the phone back around.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    I Like the look of a landscape theme, but would never use one since most, if not all, the apps would require you to turn the phone back around.
    Yeah, I agree.

Thanks

Portrait, Since that how i usually use my phone.

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only ever used portrait, because even though I like the look of landscape, I don't like the functionality, but I'm actually tryin to make a landscape that would open every app possible in landscape so you wouldn't have to keep flipping the phone like cpjr said....and some other goodies that I think improve a landscape theme...
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

1.) fail bump
    2.) open all apps in landscape? someone beat ya to that dude.

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I know but he made a folder for each individual app and put a plist there, and only those did it. I'm going to try to make it work for all apps using much fewer files...also I'm trying to make it stay locked like that instead of being able to flip back like the other one does....
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

I would prefer portrait. Though landscape seems more unique, you have been using the iPod in portrait from the time you first bought it. In my opinion, its better to stick with what you're used to, unless you really want to go with something new.