Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: COMPLETE Stock iPhone Theme 3.0

ok so some dude, rushed out a crap version of this, so i guess he really wants to be in charge of this... thats cool with me, but only if he cleans it up. his version is a complete mess, and about half of it is just wrong. so u can keep an eye out here http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...4-0-theme.html if he plans to fix it... if not, ill go ahead and release this, i just dont like seeing 2 versions of this thing out there. oh well...

Edit: ok, so after actually looking at it, i realized that the only reason his theme looked remotely accurate at first glance was that 90% of it was just MY 3.0 stock theme. the 10% that he added, was basically all wrong. this kid clearly has no idea how wb works, and i would not trust a simple theme from him let alone a theme template. so as soon as the cached artwork gets properly extracted, i will release the real 4.0 stock theme.
    Last edited by leram84; 2010-07-14 at 08:12 PM.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

OMG THANK YOU! You just saved me a day o work making a custom template or my ull uI. i know the my evv button is broke >:{

5. The Following User Says Thank You to boomersmech For This Useful Post:

McManimal (2010-08-13)

Thumbs up exactly...
    ive always been interested in learning to make the skins for theming...

never actually took the time to learn tho, i always was too busy with other things in life,
    now im excited with the disply that the iphone 4 has to offer, so ill be busting out the photoshop n trying to whip some shiet together....

thanx for the 4.0 template and the iphone4 UIs!!

there is no iphone 4 template yet, and the ui's are not complete (thats y im waiting to release the template) if it doesnt come out by tuesday, ill release the template (minus the uiimages) just to stop this confusion.

Even if it is for iOS 3, it is VERY useful for my iOS 4 theme.

^ dude... look up two posts, i already made this template for ios4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12