Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iBlank & iFile tutorials?

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Question iBlank & iFile tutorials?
    I want to learn how to use these features and wanted to know if there are any tutorials on any of these, or if someone can PM me to explain in detail how to use them. I don't know exactly what they can be used for, but some have told me they are to be used on transparent theme set-ups or something like that? I have seen some Dolnoch/Patrese mods. that have that open screen area and the icons of your choice on the top/bottom/or sides?

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

iblank is a small app allowing you to create "invisible" or Blank app icons for the springboard. These become useful when you need to align other icons on the page.

ifile is like a well a file explorer for the iphone/ touch, allowing you to see all the files on the phone and copy, cut or delete them good for when you're looking for those saved videos from cycorder of when you need to move some pics from one theme to another or something.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to seann33uk For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-05-21)

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, and I just wanted to know which one is most needed to apply to a theme and maybe you have seen them by Delnoch/Patrese mods. That are basically open and clean with the icons you choose to be either at the top/bottom or along the sides as well, but is it mostly iBlank/iFile/or Categories that you would use the most for that type of theme?

Thanks.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I use iBlank. It works well. You can also just install a package of blanks from the Stephwiz repository. They have different amount of blanks depending on what you need. Installing a package of 20 blanks sure beats creating 20 blanks in iBlanks manually over and over.

Thanks

Yeah great ideas and replies, but I have just did what a fellow member on iptf site and I believe this site (Patrese) said to do. That was to install from Cydia the Five-Column SpringBoard and Five Icon Dock of Cydia, as well as having Categories/iBlank/and iFile. They all work wonders especially Categories, the way you can use the Five-Column SpringBoard to clear up your screen and to use Categories (Apps/Games) and put them all in the files. My screen is all clean looking and more space, so I will follow Patrese's tutorial on how to use the Delnoch/Patrese mod. themes. They are very clean and open with the icons you choose (like 15-20 icons) on the screen and the wallpaper more open, it is just clean and smooth. I don't know how else to describe it, unless you see them for yourself. Thanks again for your help, and will keep on learning with all the replies.