Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is it possible?

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Is it possible?
    Just a thought and it might have been already answered but I have not seen it. I know there is vWallpaper, but I wanted to know is there a way of creating your own vWallpaper actually LockBackground? I have started with this theme I am working on, and the LockBackground I have found that would work with my theme is active. So is there some way of using it as the LockBackground, or is there some time of string files/plists that would have to be written or used to create this effect? I hope I am being clear on what I am saying, but any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks, TheCrow13

Im not sure on your question but i think it is bossible because I had this lockscreen theme and it was a dj and there was like these things moving in the background i can post the theme files for it if you wanna look at it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah sure if you can, but what I am looking for is a vWallpaper or animated vid. for my LockBackground for my latest theme (Stargate Atlantis). I have the Stargate and I want it to do as in the t.v show or movie, where the water flows in and out.

A found a vid. on YouTube that shows you how to use Total Video Converter to create or copy vids. that you like to vWallpaper off Cydia on your iPod. The thing is, is that I want to set my LockBackground up as vWallpaper or active.
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-05-10 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm curious if there is a way to set a vWallpaper video background on the springboard while still keeping a winterboard theme set..

I've tried adding an mp4 to the Themes directory, and that didn't seem to work, yet winterboard has it's video wallpapers available that work just fine with themes.

Any ideas?