Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with MobilePhone.app install

Default Problem with MobilePhone.app install
    Hey guys. I have been trying to finish my theme "Adidas One"

I finished designing the dialing screen, but I'm having a hard time putting it into my theme folder together with my lockscreen files. When I create a folder /themename/bundles/folders/MobilePhone.app and install it separately from everything else it works fine, but when I try to insert these dial screen images with the rest of my lockscreen and springboard files it brings up the stock firmware dial screen.

it doesn't work.Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -defaultdialer.png  
    I'm blogging as iNophe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tigerec View Post
    Hey guys. I have been trying to finish my theme "Adidas One"

I finished designing the dialing screen, but I'm having a hard time putting it into my theme folder together with my lockscreen files. When I create a folder /themename/bundles/folders/MobilePhone.app and install it separately from everything else it works fine, but when I try to insert these dial screen images with the rest of my lockscreen and springboard files it brings up the stock firmware dial screen.

it doesn't work.Is there something I'm doing wrong?

If this is included as part of a theme- your files should be placed in
    /themename/Folders/MobilePhone.app

No Bundles, and Folders needs to be Upper Case.

The Bundles folder is a separate folder where you can place a folder named com.apple.TelephonyUI where slider images and top and bottom bar images can be placed.

I understand all that. Maybe I didn't explain it properly. I have a theme
    Adidas One, it includes lockscreen background, slider, wifi indicator, and the set of battery indicators. I've installed this on my phone and it works perfectly. Next part of the design I was going to tackle is the dial screen, the keypad, delete button, add contact button etc. I created these files and put them into Folders/MobilePhone.app/. If I just try to ssh them onto my phone as a separate them, they work fine, but if I but the MobilePhone.app folder into my Folders file I created for the first part of the project, it doesnt change the screen when I respring.
    I'm blogging as iNophe

Thanks

Double check the file and folder names and hierarchy. Also did any permissions/group/owner change when you add them to the theme? Id look to things like that first.

I also found that when changing dialer skins they sometimes dont show up until I reboot the phone.