Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weatherkelly

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Weatherkelly
    I downloaded this widget and it looks great! BUT! How on earth do you change the Locale? No one seems to know how. Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

launch cydia and download supreme preferences. then launch your settings and tap supreme preferences and tap applications then tap weather icon, and it will allow you to enter your zip code to update your weather, theres more settings in there that you can tweak too.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sorry this did not seem to fix the problem. Still am unable to change settings. Anyone else?

ok, well nevermind, this app is retarded, it removes my background. If I change it's priority in winterboard then I have my background but no winterkelly. Then if I place it above my 'users wallpaper' I completely lose my wallpaper(background). So this is futile lol! Does anyone know of another weather widget or app similar to this in CYDIA? I can't seem to find one. The folks at quickpwn mentioned weather widget, but I can't find it in Cydia.
    Last edited by plnkeye21; 2009-04-09 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Weather Icon puts the temperature in the status bar which is convenient. You can set it's intervals to check as well in the settings..