Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No winterboard icon on 2.0.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone rxmxsh's Avatar
    Thanks

Default No winterboard icon on 2.0.2
    I have quickpwned 2.0.2 and i have cydia and installer. I've tried to install winterboard, but to no avail. It says it's installed, but no icon shows up, even after a reboot. Any suggestions?

Edit: I got it. I removed it, rebooted. Reinstalled, and rebooted. Now I have my skinned phone.
    Last edited by rxmxsh; 2008-08-22 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

same issue couldn't get mine to come up still what ever I try no icon ftl...

iPhone? More like MyPhone rxmxsh's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you try my steps?

I was having the same issue. I once had winterboard installed but then installed categories and stacks and the whole iphone went haywire. So uninstalled everything and tried to get winterboard back on. It said it was installed but i could not find it on the home screen. I tried everyones advice about reinstalling and rebooting to no avail. What I did is I went into finder, an app you can get on cydia, and looked under apps and accessed it from there. It is still not on my home screen but I can still access it. I kind of like it that way but is still weird how it is not on the home screen. Hopes this helps someone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lillstar12's Avatar
    Thanks

Had this before try downloading a programe called 'poof' from cydia and open it up. It will show you a list of all the apps on the iphone and whether they are hidden or not , i imagine its hidden for some reason or another. Hope this works for you .