Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard Problems

Angry Winterboard crashed my phone for the second time. I'm on my 2 restore.
    I've upgraded my iphone 3g 2.2.1 to the new 3.0 via itunes. Jailbroke it with redsn0w 7.2. After installing Winterboard, my phone began running slower. I installed crack ulous, installulous, then soon after that...it crashed. Did a restore via itunes, jailbroke again using redsn0w 8.0, installed AppSync, Installulous, crack ulous, and Winterboard again and crashed again. Just finished restoring and gonna jailbreak again, but just without winterboard...anyone know why winterboard isn't running well with these other apps??

Thanks

Those apps are for creating and installing illegal copies of apps. We do not condone or offer support for any issues caused by stolen software.

Default help!!
    whenever i have jailbroken my iphone 3g on 4.0.1 or 4.0 firmware, everything works fine apart from winterboard. Whenever i download it from Cydia, and it resprings my device, but when it does all of my apps squash together, and the apps on the dock move up as well...can anyone help?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12