Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lcd screen ...is it only me?

Default lcd screen ...is it only me?
    i juz notic today bottom right of my lcd has a yellow color its like when u pres the screen smir color show up. why is that?but when i click lock screen it disaper even when im watchin video or on ipod, but safari maps or notes or setting i see that color,,, should i restore my phone but it will lock back.restore it and call apple ask for replacement(how dat goes do u have to send your phone or wait for replacement then send your phone)?restore it to 1.1.1 downgrade to 1.0.2 then unlock it again.what shoul i do..or maybe sell it to ebay?

Would you by any chance happen to have BSD Subsyatem and the Dock application (the sunburst one allowing you to quickly switch btwn programs) installed?

Thanks

lol,,,looks like some has gotten install happy with out reading what there installing

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

actually I have the same problem but on the left side and yea I have the dock app lol and I know it's on my rite and I do use that
     Think Different

Default Same issue
    Man after trying to do the 1.1.1 mod so many times i've noticed this also after a while which I'm wondering if it's a defect or if all this modding is worth the stress on the iphone.

oh yea I don't have the dock installed and it looks like the same sunburst but over my home button when i press firmly

haha problem solved im juz a young boy i dunno that much about this phone but i managedto unlockd it lol..hows does bsd dock works nways?

Thanks

I Noticed A Crack On My Iphone Screen After I Got Pissed And Threw At My Babymomma...can Somebody Help Me....lol...j/k....do A Power Reset With Both Buttons And It Should Go Away...the Yellow Spot That Is.