Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with getting iphone into restore mode

Default Help with getting iphone into restore mode
    Cant seem to get my 2nd iphone into restore mode. I have activated it using the bat file in the PACAY method which aslo fixes youTube. i have then (following the same method) installed iUnlock and succesfully using T-Mobile on it. so everything works fine.

now i want to restore it to 1.0.2 which i have on my computer, tried 2 ways both fail to send iphone into restore mode, please help.

attempt 1 - iphone on.
    holding power+home for a long time will turn the ihpone off, then on again (apple logo) but wont go into restore mode, just shuts off

attempt 2 - iphone off
    holding power+home for a long time will boot the phone up (apple logo) then turn off, then turn on again (apple logo) then turn off for good.

trying to start it normall works fine, going into homescreen, evertyingi works, but just wont go into restore mode, am i doing something wrong here?? please help

Have you tried plugging your iphone to the power line or your computer and then holding the sleep+home buttons?

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Try this, it is how Apple support told me how to get phone to restore mode. While holding the home button down plug USB cable into phone continue holding home button until connect to iTunes shows on phone. Hold home button only. Hope this works for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to renegaderon For This Useful Post:

jimbosar (2007-12-31)

you rock renegaderon!
    Good one mate.
    thnks