Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help wiht puttin the d/ls onto my iphone!!

Default help wiht puttin the d/ls onto my iphone!!
    u guys im trying the search but says 3 words bla bla bla BS. s o can someone plz help me out, i dled a mod (ringtone for SMS) how do i get it on my iphone ive been stuck on this w/out any help so far, plz help thanks.

I do have iBrickr and Apptapp bla bla bla. I just dono how to get this file into the right place.

BTW: can I put songs as a ringtone for the txt or personalize it so a certain song plays for a certain persons call/txt im receiving.
    Last edited by SweepeR; 2007-10-06 at 09:29 AM.

Im not sure what your trying to say in the top part, but for your question at the bottom, the answer is yes, and no, yes for calls from a certain person, no from sms's from a certain person.

try customize.app it may help you discover new an exciting things

what he is trying to say is that search has a 3 word limit,but hey buddy,you did come out as a little rude,what do you mean by blah,blah,blah?
    if you cant type couple of words,for people to help you,let alone mod your iphone,since it takes a lot of reading and writing....next time tried to be more specific and i am sure the experts here will help you........