Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NES Game ROM install using PC

Default NES Game ROM install using PC
    Can some one share detail steps to install ROM into the iphone, I google but only see instruction for MAC not PC

Thanks

Ok, the easiest way that I have found from my PC, is to install iBrickr. Once you install this, you can then do 1 of 2 things:

1: If you havnt already installed NES, install it using iBrickr. Once this is done and iBrickr notices you have installed NES, you will get a new link for installing ROMS. Click on that link, navigate to your ROMS, select a ROM and upload it. Very easy, but you have to install NES with iBrickr to work.

2: If you installed NES through anything besides iBrickr, you have to navigate to the folder they are located. Open up iBrickr, select the files link, then navigate to /var/root/media/ROMs/NES/. Once you have navigated to this point, Select the upload files button, navigate to your ROMs, select a ROM and upload it.

The readme file that comes with the nes.app download tells you the directory to put the rom files in also

iPhoneBrowser also has quick links to most common third party application locations to make book/ROM/theme installs easier.

hi guys, does ibrikr work on 1.1.4. i have a jailbroke iphone ver 1.1.4 and it asks me to downgrade it. i wanna upload roms. help plz

Default RE: NES Game ROM install using PC!!
    Nice thread! I really like your provided information. It's really helpful for me.

Thanks a lot!