Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Windows & Software & Themes

Thanks

Default Windows & Software & Themes
    Hello Fellas! I am very new to this forum, just wanted to know how to install themes & softwares form this site to my iphone & I am a windows user. Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhone1118's Avatar
    Thanks

go to the guides section
    I am the MacBook Pro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone1118 View Post
    go to the guides section
    Thanx man, but that only tells how to skin it ....how can i install the themes which are down loadable from this site & softwares too. Please help thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hey there! Welcome to the forums!

Right now the easiest way to theme your phone is using Applications like Customize and SummerBoard. Both of these are available on Installer.app which you can get at http://iphone.nullriver.com/beta/

Once you have Installer, you will have access to many awesome Applications, and if you have the right sources, a lot of awesome themes.

Try getting Installer on your phone first, if you haven't already, and install SummerBoard and Customize... check out the new Applications and see if you can figure out what's going on. Feel free to ask anymore questions you have, and we'll try to answer them best as possible!

I recommend using Installer too, but there are some themes not on there. In that case do this:

Download iBrickr
    Click on Files and navigate to:
    /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/
    and create a new folder with the name of the theme, upload the Dock.png, Wallpaper.png etc. Create a folder called Icons and upload all the Icons into that folder.

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

installer is the way to go
     Think Different

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I recommend using Installer too, but there are some themes not on there. In that case do this:

Download iBrickr
    Click on Files and navigate to:
    /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/
    and create a new folder with the name of the theme, upload the Dock.png, Wallpaper.png etc. Create a folder called Icons and upload all the Icons into that folder.
    Thanx again for your help, i've tried doing what you've mentioned above but it just does not apply any thing new its takes me to the basic default theme. I do have summer board & installer & customize but its doesn't have the themes which are avail on this site.

you have to install the themse individually form the installer ... scroll down u will see alot of them an dthen go into summerboard and change them and then go all trhe way down in summer board and hit Restart Springboard

Angry need help
    I installed the installer program but the summerboard app didnt come with it so how doo u get the themes onto ur phone