Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: For All Of Those Who Had A Problem With Youtube...i Got A Cure !!!

Default For All Of Those Who Had A Problem With Youtube...i Got A Cure !!!
    im not gonna be like other ppl who've posted tutorials on how to fix your youtube dilemma. if your reading this & seeking a tutorial, then ur at the wrong thread. this is explaining how i fixed my youtube. not to discourage you, u can EASILY find how to fix ur youtube problem. they involve all of the following... [if ur a windows user like m0i] ibrickr, pacay, itunes. heres how i did it.

1. re-formatted my iPhone using iTunes to firmware 1.0.2
    2. jailbreaked the phone using ibrickr.
    3. activated the phone using Pacay.
    4. unlocked my phone using anySim.
    5. searched for DAYS to fix my youtube problem bcuz all of the above only gave me the following errors : "Youtube not available" or "cannot connect to youtube".
    6. felt like a **** thinking, maybe i did something wrong during the process, even though i didnt.

now the part that worked for me was ...

i did all of the above except steps 5&6. and went to my college. out of boredom i connected my phone thru my school's free wi-fi. once it connected i gave it a last try hoping it for my youtube to work. and it did. the featured, most viewed, search, everything was working. i became happy but then sad at a point bcuz during my research i've read someone's post that they can only view youtube thru wi-fi. so that meant when i went home, it would have worked, cuz i dont use wi-fi at home. but miraculoulsy, when i went home, while using EDGE, i went back on youtube. the previously loaded links to videos were still there. thinking that they wouldnt work, i still clicked on one which i had viewed in school. it was playing, then i thought that it was working bcuz of saved cookies. then i clicked on another video which i havent seen on my phone, that worked as well. long story short, i dont know if this helps or not but after doing all of the steps above, formatting, using ibrickr, pacay, and anysims, they really work, just go to a place where wi-fi is easily accessible and connect. ******ONE THING, FOR YOUR WI-FI SETTINGS, TURN OFF THE "ASK BEFORE CONNECTING" THING. SO U CAN CONNECT TO A SERVER WHICH DOESNT REQUIRE U TO INPUT A PASSWORD*******.

I HAVE A T-MOBILE SERVICE WITH T-ZONES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING UNLOCKED IPHONES & T-MOBILE, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. EITHER MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

thanks but no need to shout!

dude the only reason i did that was because i went thru hell n back just to make my phone connect to youtube...i still have a question left un-answered...does youtube connect thru EDGE as well or is it just Wi-fi ?

why not just use dailymotion instead?